About GSTSS Meeting Portal
The GSTSS Meeting Portal provides information on GEO and GEOSS-releated events at major science and technology meetings. It provides tools and a workspace to coordinate and document GEO and GEOSS outreach activities and it allows users to search the database. Those who organize these activities can publish events, organizations, and documents. By linking pairs of entries, GEO-related presentations, sessions, town hall meeting, workshops, and other events co-located with, or part of major S&T meetings, the interconnectivity of the GEO outreach activities and the S&T meetings can be captured. Linking documents, such as presentations, reports, and other output documents to events allows for a comprehensive documentation of these outreach activities in one place accessible to both, the GEO community and the broader public.
A redesign of the meeting portal is in progress. The V1.0 version is available here.
GEOSS S&T WORKSHOPS
List of GEOSS Science and Technology Workshops :
- Technologies for Observing and Monitoring Plastics in the Oceans
- Implementing and Monitoring the Sustainable Development Goals in the Caribbean: The Role of the Ocean
- GEO-XIV Plenary Side Event: Earth Observations in Support of SDG Implementation and Monitoring in Small Island States and Developing Countries
- 5th GEOSS S&T Stakeholder Workshop: Linking the Sustainable Development Goals to Earth Observations, Models and Capacity Building
- ConnectinGEO and ENEON Workshops: Laxenburg, Austria, October 10-14, 2016 (including the Gap Analysis and Prioritization Workshop, the ENEON Workshop, and the ConnectinGEO Project Meeting.)
- ConnectinGEO Workshop on ENEON: Paris, France, September 21-22, 2015
- ConnectinGEO and GEO Workshop in Essential Variables: Bari, Italy, June 11-12, 2015
- 4th GEOSS S&T Stakeholder Workshop: “Concepts, Technologies, Systems and Users of the next GEOSS,” Norfolk, Virginia, USA, March 24-26, 2015
- 3rd GEOSS S&T Stakeholder Workshop: “Navigating Sustainability on a Changing Planet,” Norfolk, Virginia, USA, March 22-24, 2015
- 2nd GEOSS S&T Stakeholder Workshop: “GEOSS: Supporting Science for the Millennium Development Goals and Beyond,” Bonn, Germany, August 28—31, 2012
- 1st Joint Workshop of the EGIDA Stakeholder Network and Advisory Board Connecting GEOSS and its Stakeholders in Science and Technology; Bonn, Germany, May 9-11, 2011